Treetops Hospice Christmas Pudding Walk: 27th December 2013
- Credit: Archant
Get some fresh air after Christmas, burn off those extra festive pounds and raise some much-needed funds for a local hospice at the Treetops Hospice Pudding Walk at Darley Park on 27th December 2013
There are two choices of walk: 2.5 miles or 5 miles. Both walks take you around the lovely Darley Abbey Park in Derby, starting and finishing at Chester Green Community Centre on Friday 27th December. Walkers can start the walk any time between 10.30am and 11.30am. Registration is open until Friday 20 December. Should you have any unexpected visitors over Christmas that would like to join in, they can register on the day. To register go to www.treetopshospice.org.uk/pudding
The challenge with all of the walks organised by Treetops Hospice is to not only complete the walk but to raise sponsorship money. There is no minimum amount to achieve; all levels of sponsorship are very welcome. Treetops Hospice is an independent charity, delivering end of life care and support to local people. All services are free of charge. Treetops is reliant on local community support with 70% of its income coming from charitable giving.
Registration costs: Adults £10, Children £3, Dogs £1 together with sponsorship from family and friends, this is a fun way to support your local hospice.
Treetops Hospice, Derby Road, Risley, Derbyshire, DE72 3SS
Tel: 0115 949 1264 Email: email@example.com
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
Registered Charity No. 519540