Why are dental implants so popular?
- Credit: Archant
Dental implants are transforming the lives of our patients who used to have issues resulting from missing teeth and loose dentures.
Dental implants are widely recognised to be the most successful method of tooth replacement and are hard to tell apart from your natural teeth. As a longer lasting solution compared with traditional treatments such as bridges, what price do you put on being confident, sociable and able to eat the foods you like and enjoy?
* Dental implants have been accepted by dental professionals for over 40 years as a successful and trusted method of tooth replacement.
* They act like your natural tooth root. You do not feel the difference.
* Your implant can last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene.
* Implants are made of biocompatible materials. As a result, they are accepted by your body.
* They provide stability and comfort for a wide variety of replacement teeth solutions including single crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
* Maintain natural bone and don’t get that caved-in old person’s look - minimise further bone loss due to bone stimulation – one of the most important advantages of dental implants.
We spoke with Matt Lamb, Glendair’s Dental’s principal dentist and Implantologist and asked him; why choose implants?
Placing dental implants is a rewarding part of my job. I have a Master’s Degree in Medical Science and Dental Implantology. I chose to take additional training as I understood the complexities and the pitfalls associated with people placing implants when not appropriately trained. I know and understand the evidence, which means our patients have the dental implant delivered safely and accurately, using the latest
evidence-based technologies. The outcome for Glendair Dental’s patients is a comfortable natural-looking tooth and because we place great importance on post-implant care, we help you to ensure your implant will last.
Address: Limes Avenue, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7DW