Beautiful contemporary property in Upwey
- Credit: Archant
With its light and airy design, this stunning contemporary property in Upwey takes full advantage of its rural surroundings
This simply stunning contemporary five bedroom residence in Upwey has been thoughtfully designed to fit in with its gorgeous rural surroundings in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It also offers a wealth of state-of-the-art technology, including a heat recovery system which heats all the domestic hot water, underfloor heating and electric Velux window with rain sensors.
The impressive vaulted entrance hall features a sweeping staircase and galleried landing. Stylish curved walls with tiled flooring lead to the triple aspect sitting room with bi-fold patio doors opening to the garden. There is also a double aspect dining and a cinema/study with fitted desk.
The open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room is ideal for entertaining and has access to the garden. The kitchen offers plenty of storage in white high-gloss wall, base and full-length cupboards. Appliances include Neff double oven, dishwasher, combi microwave, coffee machine and fridge and freezer. There is also a large wine store and utility room.
On the first floor the master suite, with dressing room, has a vaulted ceiling and glazed elevation including patios doors opening to a Juliette balcony with views over the garden. The en-suite bathroom includes a large walk-in shower, Jacuzzi bath and ‘his and hers’ basins. Two of the other bedrooms also have access, via sliding doors, to a balcony with garden views.
The mature garden is predominantly south/south-westerly facing with decked area for entertaining. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and has nearly an acre of orchard. Electric entrance gates opening on to a block paved driveway leading to a triple garage complete this most desirable property.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 10 A potted history
• Where: North Manor House, Watery Lane, Upwey DT3 5QD
• Location: ‘Village living’ with close proximity to Weymouth and Dorchester. All three are on the main Waterloo railway line. The property is set in countryside designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
• Accommodation: (4,000 square foot)
• Ground floor: entrance hall with galleried landing, kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room, dining room, sitting room, study/cinema room
• First floor: 5 en-suite double bedrooms (3 with balconies), master bedroom dressing room
• Outside: Set in 1.75 acres of mature grounds, driveway, triple garage and electric entrance gate
• Price: £1,250,000
• Agent: DOMVS; 01305 835300; domvs.co.uk
• Stunning contemporary family home in Canford Cliffs - This distinctive contemporary family home, clad in cedar, takes full advantage of stunning harbour views from its much sought after location in Canford Cliffs