Bridgfords Chorley celebrates after ESTAS win
Bridgfords Lettings Chorley are celebrating a double win at at the ESTAS awards.
The team at Bridgfords Lettings Chorley were awarded the Gold Letting Agent Award as voted for by their landlords as well as picking up the accolade for the Best Letting Agent in Lancashire.
Bridgfords Chorley is part of Countrywide, the biggest residential estate agency and lettings network in the country.
Nominated for a record 110 ESTAS awards this year, Countrywide was awarded the top accolade of Best Large Estate Agency Group.
Commenting on the success at this year's ESTAS, Paul Creffield, Group Operations Director at Countrywide, said: "I am delighted at Bridgfords' triumph at this year's ESTAS and could not be happier for the team, as this award is a fantastic reflection of the effort and hard work on behalf of our customers.
This award is particularly special because the ESTAS are a result of thousands of votes cast by the customers themselves around the UK - and this award confirms that our colleagues live up to our exceptionally high standards of customer service.
This is a huge achievement for us, and I would like to offer my sincerest thanks and congratulations to the entire team."
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Hosted by presenter Phil Spencer for the 16th year running, the ESTAS is an independent national award scheme dedicated to recognising exceptional estate and letting agents across the country. The winners are decided purely based on customer feedback.
This year over 45,000 customers contributed to customer services ratings - a measure of just how personal and important buying, selling and letting a home is for people; and how important estate and letting agents are to helping customers achieve their goals.