See inside this £1 million converted barn in the Forest of Bowland
- Credit: MSW Hewetsons
A glorious family home with old-school charm and surrounded by rolling fields.
Chadwicks Barn, Bolton By Bowland
What: An exceptional family home set in a quiet rural position with beautiful long-distance views to the open countryside.
Inside: Dining hallway, superb open lounge, bespoke living kitchen with handmade fitted furniture, a master bedroom suite and three further bedrooms, plus a study.
Outside: The property has a private driveway, carport, garden areas to the front and side, lovely outdoor barbecue area and summer dining facility.
Contact: MSW Hewetsons, 01200 424142,
- 1 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 8 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
- 9 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 10 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views