Dream properties - Cockerham Hall Farm, Mellor
- Credit: Archant
If rolling countryside views are your thing, this Grade II listed property is the one for you
This beautifully presented, Grade II listed detached stone period house is situated in an elevated position with beautiful long distance views across the valley to Stonyhurst college.
The property has a superb kitchen and garden room with high quality fixtures and décor throughout, including a principal reception room with spectacular picture windows offering views to the Ribble Valley, Longridge Fell and Bleasdale.
In addition to the main house is a detached garage block with first floor annexe with planning permission to extend.
The gardens lie to the front elevation with two raised stone flagged patios, with a separate breakfast patio to the east. There is ample parking for several vehicles, and land extending to approximately six acres surrounds the property.
Guide price £900,000
MSW Hewetsons, Colin Hewetson, 07968 582832 mswhewetsons.co.uk
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 3 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 5 How you can walk in the footsteps of Dracula in Whitby
- 6 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire
- 7 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District