Dream properties - Lower Standen Hey, Pendleton, Clitheroe
- Credit: Archant
Where: Lower Standen Hey, Clitheroe
What: An 18th century farmhouse situated in a quiet private position with spectacular open views and mature gardens extending to over half an acre. Located a few minutes drive from Clitheroe town centre and the A59.
Inside: Comprises: lounge, dining room, kitchen, bar, conservatory, study, utility, cloaks, double integral garage, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, house bathroom.
Outside: Externally is a gravelled driveway suitable for several vehicles, detached workshop/hobby room with planning permission for additional accommodation, extensive patio areas and mature gardens incorporating ornamental water feature.
Contact: MSW Hewetsons, 01200 424142, www.mswhewetsons.co.uk
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021