Dream properties - Ribchester
- Credit: Archant
This lavish property sits within luscious grounds and is the ideal home for a growing family.
Where: Ribchester, Preston
What: This substantial residence is nestled between the sought after village of Ribchester and busy town of Longridge.
Inside: The property consists of well-presented reception rooms, a large swimming pool with views over the grounds, five double bedrooms to the first floor with the master suite having a balcony looking over the surrounding views.
Outside: This excellent family home is set in 3.89 acres of stunning south facing gardens, eight stables and a double garage. There is also an additional six acres of land available by separate negotiation.
Contact: Armitstead Barnett, 01995 603 180, www.abarnett.co.uk
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit