Dream properties - Rowan Cottage, Coppull
- Credit: Archant
A distinctive four-bed stone, detached character home with stunning contemporary interior and exceptional entertaining spaces.
This extraordinary detached, character home stands in a beautiful semi-rural location on the border of Coppull and Standish, tucked away down a long tree-lined private drive in a small hamlet. The current owners bought Rowan Cottage in 2004 and have upgraded and updated the property, undergoing major architectural refurbishment with bespoke stone extensions.
With a cutting-edge design and plenty of glass, the cottage looks and feels very different from the rear and the interior design skilfully fuses old with the new; cosy with sleek. There’s three reception rooms, a study, an amazing fitted kitchen with feature island and utility room, plus a magnificent orangery with double aspects, high ceilings and oak framed windows as well as two sets of bi-folding doors that open up completely to provide full access to a terrace patio, designed for outside entertaining with space for a hot tub. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, including a luxury master suite with walk-in dressing room and en suite.
By using only using skilled craftsmen and the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout, this is a home of immense beauty that really has to be seen to be appreciated.
Regan & Hallworth,
01257 473 727,
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 9 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie