Lake District Properties - Storrs Haven, Storrs Park, Lake Windermere
With excellent transport links to Junction 36 of the M6, Storrs Parks is a well regarded residential area to the south of Bowness, where properties with lake frontage are in demand.
Where: Storrs Haven, Storrs Park, Lake Windermere
What: With excellent transport links to Junction 36 of the M6, Storrs Parks is a well regarded residential area to the south of Bowness, where properties with lake frontage are in demand. Storrs Haven is ideally positioned just to the north of the prominent Storrs Hall Hotel and has a large garden plot set well back from the road, gently elevated above the lake with gardens sloping down to the shore. There are boating facilities.
Inside: Set over two floors and providing four pleasant reception rooms, five bedrooms with one en-suite and one family bathroom, together with a one bedroom cottage at the rear.
Outside: The mature gardens are an attractive feature and offer plenty of space if further enlargement of the building is required. A pathway leads down to the lake, where there is a stone quay, a timber boathouse and jetty.
Guide Price: �3,250,000
Contact: Fine & Country, Kendal.Tel. 01539 733 500www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
To view more beautiful properties pick up a copy of the November 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here