Lancashire Properties - 6 The Walled Gardens, Whittle-le-Woods
A stunning detached home extending to over 6,000 sq ft on this quiet, select development of individual homes, adjacent to Shaw Hill Golf and Country Club
Where: 6 The Walled Gardens, Whittle-le-Woods, near Chorley
What: A stunning detached home extending to over 6,000 sq ft on this quiet, select development of individual homes, adjacent to Shaw Hill Golf and Country Club
Inside: An immaculately presented property with a delightful mix of spacious rooms which are flooded with natural light, the very highest quality fittings and fixtures, and landscaped gardens with views over mature woodland and golf course to the rear. The property boasts four generous reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room with four oven Aga and pantry, utility area and laundry, and, basement providing games rooms, gym, wine cellar, and two storerooms.
On the first floor are five bedrooms and the large family bathroom, the master bedroom with en suite and dressing room. On the second floor are two further bedrooms, currently used as a study and a playroom/child’s bedroom.
Outside: It occupies a rear, corner plot on this superb development and benefits from having a three car garage and parking. The landscaped gardens are delightful with a mixture of hard landscaping, mature flower and shrub borders, water features and lawn.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Contact: Fine & Country East Lancashire 01706 826754
To view more beautiful properties pick up a copy of the December 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here