Lancashire Properties - Calf Hey Barn, off Grane Road, Haslingden, Lancashire
Calf Hey Barn is a stunning conversion, combining traditional oak features with all the sophisticated benefits of contemporary living.
Where: Calf Hey Barn, off Grane Road, Haslingden, Lancashire
What: Calf Hey Barn nestles in the Rossendale Valley and has an idyllic rural woodland setting, with breathtaking views over Ogden Reservoir and the hills beyond. This exceptional five bedroom property benefits from all the countryside has to offer, it is also close to the motorways.
Inside: Calf Hey Barn is a stunning conversion, combining traditional oak features with all the sophisticated benefits of contemporary living. An underfloor heating system ensures an ambient temperature all year round and the security system gives peace of mind.
Outside: Patios fall away to neighbouring farmland, which in turn leads down to the water’s edge. The property offers space, warmth and beauty and a location to rival the most sought after places in Britain. Part exchange will be considered.
Contact: Fine & Country Homes from Pearson Ferrier 01706 826754 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
To view more beautiful properties pick up a copy of the November 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here