Lancashire Properties - Little Eccleston
- Credit: Archant
Family home in village
Where: Little Eccleston
What: A well maintained detached family home, modern fitted kitchen and recently fitted shower room suite.
Inside: A good size lounge with feature floor to ceiling side window and sliding patio doors leading to a Upvc P shaped conservatory which is currently split into a sitting room and utility, fitted kitchen with integral appliances and dining room & shower room. First floor has four good size bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside: The front is approached via a stone-chipping driveway that provides access to just two properties with ample parking space. Well-maintained lawn and stocked borders surround.
Price: Offers in the region of £319,950
Contact: Butson Blofeld, Poulton Le Fylde, 01253 894494
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott