Lancashire properties - Mill House Farm, Tatham, near Lancaster
- Credit: na
Where: Mill House Farm, Tatham, near Lancaster
What: Situated in a rural setting in the hamlet of Tatham, Mill House Farm and Garden Cottage present the opportunity to acquire a unique and highly desirable package of a four bedroom farmhouse with separate, detached cottage.
Inside: The farmhouse itself has been fully extended and developed to enhance the many character features on offer, while being carefully planned for modern, practical living.
Outside: Within the grounds sits Garden Cottage, which is currently a one bedroom, self contained property that provides a regular income from an assured short hold tenancy.
Guide price: £695,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes and North Lancs, 01539 733500, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 6 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try