Lancashire properties - Mill House Farm, Tatham, near Lancaster
- Credit: na
Where: Mill House Farm, Tatham, near Lancaster
What: Situated in a rural setting in the hamlet of Tatham, Mill House Farm and Garden Cottage present the opportunity to acquire a unique and highly desirable package of a four bedroom farmhouse with separate, detached cottage.
Inside: The farmhouse itself has been fully extended and developed to enhance the many character features on offer, while being carefully planned for modern, practical living.
Outside: Within the grounds sits Garden Cottage, which is currently a one bedroom, self contained property that provides a regular income from an assured short hold tenancy.
Guide price: £695,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes and North Lancs, 01539 733500, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round