Lancashire Properties: Newton Hall, Newton-in-Bowland
A gorgeous Grade II* Georgian manor house retaining many original period features, situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Where: Newton Hall, Newton-in-Bowland
What: A gorgeous Grade II* Georgian manor house retaining many original period features, situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Inside: The accommodation comprises of more than 5,250 sq ft set over three floors and a cellar, including a reception hallway, 35ft drawing room, dining room, morning room, breakfast kitchen, laundry or boot room, six bedrooms with a large dressing room for the master bedroom, a play or hobby room, two bathrooms and a large eaves space.
Outside: With beautiful walled gardens, a feature pond, patios and extensive lawns, a tennis court and paddocks extending to approximately 1.98 acres, the property also offers a double garage, large parking area and various outbuildings.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalleywww.fineandcountry.comTel. 01254 828922
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 7 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
The print version of this article appeared in the September 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here