Lancashire Properties - Oak Mount Farm, Clayton-le-Dale
Built in 1877, this handsome period residence comprises the farmhouse and former barn which have been lovingly restored and converted into one property with two distinct living spaces connected by communicating garages.
Where: Oak Mount Farm, Clayton-le-Dale
What: Built in 1877, this handsome period residence comprises the farmhouse and former barn which have been lovingly restored and converted into one property with two distinct living spaces connected by communicating garages. Ideally suited to two families, the property could, however, be easily split to form two separate dwellings if required offering a variety of domestic and business uses (subject to planning permission).
Inside: The farmhouse includes four receptions, kitchen, utility and four bedrooms (three with en-suites) while the barn includes four receptions, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. In addition there is a two bedroom annexe with bathroom over the integral double garage, a further double and a single garage and various store room.
Outside: Enjoying considerable privacy with magnificent views, the grounds have two separate entrances and extend to around four acres including a one acre paddock and formal gardens with an outdoor heated swimming pool and tennis court.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922, www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
To view more beautiful properties pick up a copy of the November 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here