Lancashire properties - Tan House Lane, Parbold
- Credit: Archant
Where: Tan House Lane, Parbold
What: This fine looking detached five bedroom family home has been tastefully refurbished to a high specification throughout. The property offers relaxed, spacious accommodation with an emphasis on comfortable living.
Inside: Accommodation comprises of three comfortable reception rooms, superbly spacious dining kitchen, separate utility room, wine cellar, master suite with en suite and dressing room and four further double bedrooms served by the family bathroom.
Outside: To the front of the property there is ample driveway parking plus two single garages. The secluded, south facing rear garden has a stone flagged sun terrace overlooking the extensive lawn and is surrounded by mature planting.
Contact: Maria B Evans Estate Agents, 01704 892001, email@example.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea