Lancashire Properties - The Barn, Near Fence
An exceptionally spacious semi-detached stone built barn conversion in a very pleasant rural area yet with excellent commuting routes to the motorway network and local towns including Burnley, Blackburn and the Ribble Valley.
Where: The Barn, Near Fence
What: An exceptionally spacious semi-detached stone built barn conversion in a very pleasant rural area yet with excellent commuting routes to the motorway network and local towns including Burnley, Blackburn and the Ribble Valley.
Inside: Sympathetically blending beautiful period features together with contemporary fixtures and fittings, the flexible accommodation is on two floors with a mezzanine level including dining kitchen, dining room, games room/second sitting room, utility, lounge, study/sitting room, four bedrooms (master with en-suite) and house bathroom.
Outside: Extensive private gardens amounting to approximately 2.5 acres including a small woodland area and a substantial stable block and garaging within a very pleasant courtyard which lends itself to other uses including workspace or converted to give additional accommodation.
Contact: Fine & Country Whalley, 01254 828922www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
The print version of this article appeared in the March 2012 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here