Lancashire Properties - The New Barn, Top O'th Knotts, Harwood, Bolton
Top O'Th Knotts, an award winning development by Gary and Emma Neville, provides contemporary living and is situated in the heart of the Lancashire countryside.
Where: The New Barn, Top O’th Knotts, Tottington Road, Harwood, Bolton
What: Top O’Th Knotts, an award winning development by Gary and Emma Neville, provides contemporary living and is situated in the heart of the Lancashire countryside. The homes have the character of traditional country living, using exquisite material from the local area. Bright and airy bedrooms with idyllic farmland views.
Inside: The modern kitchens are fitted to the highest standard of specification. Oak doors, natural limestone wet rooms and feature open log burning fireplaces all combine to create Lancashire’s most desirable living spaces. The homes fuse traditional materials alongside modern light decor to create truly luxurious and contemporary countryside living. There are six properties on the development and ‘The New Barn’ is a stunning four bedroom detached house with entrance hall and wc/cloaks, living room, study and dining kitchen. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Outside: Outside there is a paved forecourt leading to a garage, and landscaped gardens and patios to the front, side and rear. There is land available by separate negotiation providing potential equestrian use.
Contact: F&C East Lancashire, Pearson Ferrier, Bridge Street, Ramsbottom. 01706 826754
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 7 Discover new arts trail in St Austell celebrating China Clay
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
The print version of this article appeared in the May 2012 issue of Lancashire Life We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here