TAKE A LOOK INSIDE SEA VIEW RETREAT
The wow factor awaits visitors to Sea View Retreat in Perranporth
Located in Perranporth, mid-way between St Ives and Padstow and just yards from the South West Coast Path is the outstanding Sea View Retreat. This stunning property is the latest addition to the Cornish Horizons collection, offering gorgeous accommodation for up to six people. Situated in an exceptional position with awe-inspiring sea views across Perranporth Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, it certainly has the wow’ factor.
Perranporth Beach is a stretch of coastline well-known for surfing and its outstanding natural beauty, with miles of spectacular golden sand and coastline to explore. The town of Perranporth provides all the amenities you could wish for whilst on holiday with fantastic local eateries and shops, not to mention the trendy bar on the beach!
Sea View Retreat has been furnished to a high standard throughout with exquisite finishing touches and an impressive interior which will take your breath away. Offering three large, wonderfully presented bedrooms, this elegant property is perfectly laid out for a family or friends getaway.
Every last detail has been chosen with care by the owner to ensure your stay is truly memorable. The contemporary open-plan layout and well-equipped kitchen provides an ideal space for you and your family to break out the board games. Sea View Retreat also offers guests their own slice of luxurious outside living, with a lovely, large enclosed garden, decked area and stylish garden furniture- the ideal spot for al fresco dining or just relaxing outdoors and enjoying those warm summer sunsets!
You will also find a heated outdoor shower - ideal for those needing a rinse off after a refreshing dip in the sea. This incredible property is perfect if your idea of summer is sun, sea and stunning scenery.
Sea View Retreat is available to book now through Cornish Horizons, with prices starting at £714 per week.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 9 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 10 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
Cornish Horizons is one of Cornwall’s leading Visit England accredited agencies representing some of the best holiday cottages throughout Cornwall. Choose from a collection of over 450 cottages in popular locations including St Ives, Carbis Bay, Padstow, Looe, Newquay and Fowey. 01841 533331,