CORNISH BED & BREAKFAST SHORTLISTED FOR DORSET CEREALS B&B AWARD
, a gorgeous cliff top farmhouse set in rolling Cornish countryside, has been shortlisted for the prestigious Dorset Cereals B&B Awards 2016.
The National Trust B&B has recently rocketed to the top of the leader board to win the coveted monthly prize, and will now go through to the final round of the awards this November.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Trevigue offers breathtakingly beautiful walks from their doorstep, making it the perfect place to take in some fresh country air. Guests will be greeted by log burning fires and oak beamed ceilings – the perfect cosy atmosphere to curl up with a good book or glass of wine before retiring to one of the luxurious rooms for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Breakfast is known to be as enticing and welcoming as the rest of your stay; from smoked salmon and scrambled eggs to creamy porridge, it’s guaranteed to keep you going until lunch – or until a Cornish cream tea!
The Dorset Cereals B&B Awards were established in 2015 to celebrate wonderful and unique places to stay at in the UK. From beautiful and quirky to rustically charming or magically modern, venues are nominated and voted for by the public and each month one fantastic location will receive a special monthly prize. All shortlisted B&Bs are entered to be in with the ultimate accolade at the Dorset Cereals grand final next month.
Gayle Crocker, co-owner of Trevigue, said: “It’s a real honour to win the monthly prize, particularly as the competition was really high, with so many other brilliant B&Bs on offer! It’s great that Dorset Cereals are shining a light on B&Bs and we hope the campaign encourages more people to discover new places to visit in the UK.”
For more information about the awards and to browse the Dorset Cereals library of inspirational places to stay, visit:
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 3 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 4 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 7 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury