JW Jennings, Tewkesbury
Established in 1960, we are a family business specialising in hand-made oriental rugs from all the main weaving areas in the East.
Established in 1960, we are a family business specialising in hand-made oriental rugs from all the main weaving areas in the East. From small mats to fireside rugs and from large carpets for dining rooms to huge carpets for country houses, we try to have something to suit all tastes and budgets.
We carry long runners for halls and corridors, silks, saddlebags, wall-hangings, as well as Turkish Kilim covered stools, cushions, draught excluders and even handbags and travel bags. We are one of a few specialist in the country that carry such a vast stock where everything we sell is made entirely by hand. We enjoy going to see where the rugs are made, meeting the weavers and then finding the right customers for the different rugs.
People will travel from all over the country to find what they want, many of our customers are previous or recommended. They know that we have the stock, the knowledge and reasonable prices. We have recently celebrated our 50th anniversary of trading in Tewkesbury.
10% introductory offer for Cotswold Life readers
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
10 Church Street
Telephone: 01684 292033