JW Jennings, Tewkesbury
Established in 1960, we are a family business specialising in hand-made oriental rugs from all the main weaving areas in the East.
Established in 1960, we are a family business specialising in hand-made oriental rugs from all the main weaving areas in the East. From small mats to fireside rugs and from large carpets for dining rooms to huge carpets for country houses, we try to have something to suit all tastes and budgets.
We carry long runners for halls and corridors, silks, saddlebags, wall-hangings, as well as Turkish Kilim covered stools, cushions, draught excluders and even handbags and travel bags. We are one of a few specialist in the country that carry such a vast stock where everything we sell is made entirely by hand. We enjoy going to see where the rugs are made, meeting the weavers and then finding the right customers for the different rugs.
People will travel from all over the country to find what they want, many of our customers are previous or recommended. They know that we have the stock, the knowledge and reasonable prices. We have recently celebrated our 50th anniversary of trading in Tewkesbury.
10% introductory offer for Cotswold Life readers
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 6 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
10 Church Street
Telephone: 01684 292033